Monday, December 20, 2010

Updates...

I am WAY behind on my posts. It's been a very busy holiday season!! I joined a craft group in October and only made it two months before calling it quits. It was a lot of fun, but extremely overwhelming. With everything I have going on in my life right now, it's hard for me to find time for anything new. Once our house is done, the holidays are over & I decide to stop traveling every few weeks, I will join the craft group once again.

The two meetings I had with the craft group yielded interesting results. The first meeting was a 'shoebox' party. The idea was to make a card & provide the other members of the group with all the necessary materials they would need to copy my original design. The design theme was Christmas & the project was due before Thanksgiving. I was in Thanksgiving mode, so I could NOT come up with anything cute for Christmas in November! I was down to the wire & just went with the only thing I could think of; a very plain jane 1.5 card. [I call it a 1.5 card because if you were to cut the card, there would be 1.5 pieces.]

The materials needed:


The finished product:




Each person had a different type of card with a different design. I should have taken pictures of everyone's stuff, but I got busy with other things & lost the cards in my craft room. When I move my craft room next month, I will probably find the cards & post them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment